Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Courtney and Darryl Tie The Knot {Featured on Style Me Pretty}


I'm SO thrilled to finally share Courtney and Darryl's wedding which was featured on Style Me Pretty recently! It's been almost a year since their big day and I still remember it like it was yesterday. They will forever hold a special place in my heart and I'm so fortunate to have had the opportunity to plan it.  You can read all the details from Courtney over at SMP and let me tell you... I can't take ANY credit for all her DIY and creative projects.  Over 100+ emails exchanged and endless ideas going back and forth, I'm quite proud of our modern take on a Great Gatsby inspired soiree. Please head over to Style Me Pretty to find out THE BEST vendor teams who were involved!
Stunning photos by Erin Hearts Court 
















Photography: Erin Hearts Court
   

0 comments: